Saturday, April 4, 2015

Drawing of an Indian Model Beautiful sketch by Sudha M

Indian girls are pretty classic and beautiful when comes to sensitive features like eyes, lip lines, smiling curves, hair styles, structure and dressing.

Drawing a girl is not so hard but giving it good look is. A tiny negligible lines can spoil the whole art. So be careful from the beginning. Don't hesitate to use eraser. For beginners I always recommend to use pencil. First draw with pencil then you can use anything u want - like, color pencils, croons (oil or wax), oil, water or acrylic paints. I usually don't give color to my drawings. I like simple black and white pics always. They are easy to draw and gives elegant looks. Thanks for visiting. You can always find me at facebook.com/sudha.madhuneni Follow Like and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...